We welcome current residents, fellows, and students* for an opportunity to participate in our program which offers limited scholarships, providing complimentary registration to a meeting of their choice.
*For the 2021 conference, practitioners who's employment or funding have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic will also be eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities.
- Complimentary registration for the 3-day Practical Updates in Primary Care Virtual Series in 2021
- Access to all conference education, including case studies and panel discussions
- Access to 60 days of On-Demand sessions
- Networking opportunities with faculty and colleagues
To be considered for a scholarship you will need to:
- Be enrolled in an accredited primary care health program at the time of the conferences
- OR have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Complete the application form
Terms of Acceptance
If accepted as a scholarship recipient, you will receive an email with details on registration. Your acceptance of this scholarship requires you to:
- Attend the conference of your choice.
- You are expected to be an engaged attendee, participating in conference events such as exploring the virtual Exhibit Hall, asking questions during CE sessions, attending any non-CE sessions, and connecting with us via social media.
Applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled. A waitlist will also be started. Please see below for approximate notification timelines.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Waitlisted applicants will be notified as added.
- If you can no longer attend, please email Emily Zekonis at email@example.com.
- If you have been accepted for a scholarship and have not registered for Practical Updates in Primary Care by April 30, your scholarship will be forfeited and offered to someone on the waitlist.
Scholarships are limited so if you are unable to attend, please notify Emily Zekonis so we can extend your complimentary registration to another individual on the waiting list. Please email Emily Zekonis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Emily Zekonis at email@example.com.